Not all improvements in your appearance require surgery. We are pleased to provide cutting-edge nonsurgical facial rejuvenation with injectables. These facial enhancements may be a good choice for you if you are interested in facial plastic surgery, but are just not ready to have a eyelid surgery, brow lift or facelift. The most popular injectables include BOTOX® Cosmetic, Juvéderm®, Sculptra®, TCA and chemical peels. And let’s not forget other non-surgical and non-injectable alternative such as Laser and IPL treatments. We have got you covered!
CARE plastic surgery center is dedicated to the safe and effective use of the latest advances in cosmetic skin enhancement with the latest in aesthetic technology. We continually evaluate and reevaluate options and only offer those procedures and injectables that truly make a difference that you will love.
Only a plastic surgeon can really tell when a patient may be a better candidate for a dermal filler or injectable therapy, rather than surgery since plastic surgeons have the most experience with them all. At CARE, our experienced board-certified plastic surgeon provides expert skill, professionalism, and attention to detail to your noninvasive skin treatment.
Popular options at CARE include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This treatment may help soften or remove unwanted facial wrinkles. Regular use can even help prevent future wrinkles! Learn more about BOTOX® in the Durham, Cary and Raleigh area.
- Juvéderm®™: This skin filler with Lidocaine(a numbing agent) is FDA approved to last 12 months and brings the latest technology to smoothing your facial lines. Learn more about Juvéderm®® in the Durham, Cary, and Raleigh area.
- Sculptra®: This facial filler acts much like fat injection but with minimal downtime and pain and lasts up to two years. Read up on Sculptra® Aesthetic in the Triangle here.
- Lip Augmentation: Our advanced techniques provide many options for people seeking Lip Augmentation or lip plumping. To learn more about lip augment options, click here.
- Skin Care: Our exclusive product lines and medical grade facial and peel services provide a variety of therapies, from light to intensive. For those seeking the latest in skincare science and skin rejuvenation, click here.
Call CARE today at 919-484-4884 to make an appointment for your consultation. We are happy to answer any questions you have about skin resurfacing.