Thank you for choosing CARE Plastic Surgery. We are pleased to provide cutting-edge nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. These facial enhancements may be good for the patient who is interested in facial plastic surgery, but may not be ready to have eyelid surgery, brow lift or facelift. In general, non-surgical procedures include Botox® Cosmetic, Juvederm, Sculptra, TCA and chemical peels as well as Laser and IPL treatments.
Our plastic surgery center is dedicated to the safe and effective use of the latest advances in cosmetic skin enhancement with the latest in aesthetic technology. We are happy to provide the premier nonsurgical facial rejuvenation center in the Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill areas. Call 919-335-9298 for more information.
As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Coan understands that there are times when a patient may be a better candidate for a dermal filler or injectable therapy, rather than surgery. At CARE, we provide expert skill, professionalism, and attention to detail to your noninvasive skin treatment.
- Botox® Cosmetic: This treatment may help soften wrinkles, and when performed by a professional can help prevent future wrinkles! Learn more about Botox in the Cary and Raleigh area.
- Juvéderm™: This skin filler with Lidocaine is FDA approved to last 12 months and brings the latest technology to smoothing your facial lines. Learn more about Juvederm in Cary and Raleigh NC.
- Sculptra®: When placed beneath the skin, Sculptra® particles can restore plumpness to depleted tissue pads around the cheeks, lips, eyes, nose, and chin. Read up on Sculptra Aesthetic here.
- Lip Augmentation: Our advanced techniques provide many options for people seeking Lip Augmentation or lip plumping. To learn more about lip augment options, click here.
- Skin Care: Our exclusive product lines and medical grade facial and peel services provide light to intensive therapy. For those seeking the latest in skincare science and skin rejuvenation, click here.
CARE Plastic Surgery in North Carolina is pleased to provide noninvasive skin rejuvenation and facial rejuvenation in the Raleigh area. We bring a keen attention to detail for your nonsurgical skin care as we do to our traditional plastic surgery procedures such as a Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation or a Rhinoplasty. Call (919) 484-4884 to schedule your consultation, or click here to get in touch with one of our friendly patient care coordinators.
What kind of fillers do you use?
What is a dermal filler?
Do filler injections hurt?
How long do dermal fillers last?
When will I notice results of filler treatment?
How close to a big event can I get fillers?
Can I get dermal fillers in combination with other injectables?
What are common areas to treat with filler?