Thank you for choosing CARE Plastic Surgery. We are pleased to provide cutting-edge nonsurgical facial rejuvenation. These facial enhancements may be good for the patient who is interested in facial plastic surgery, but may not be ready to have eyelid surgery, brow lift or facelift. In general, non-surgical procedures include Botox® Cosmetic, Juvederm, Sculptra, TCA and chemical peels as well as Laser and IPL treatments.
Our plastic surgery center is dedicated to the safe and effective use of the latest advances in cosmetic skin enhancement with the latest in aesthetic technology. We are happy to provide the premier nonsurgical facial rejuvenation center in the Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill areas. Call 919-335-9298 for more information.
As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Coan understands that there are times when a patient may be a better candidate for a dermal filler or injectable therapy, rather than surgery. At CARE, we provide expert skill, professionalism, and attention to detail to your noninvasive skin treatment.
- Botox® Cosmetic: This treatment may help soften wrinkles, and when performed by a professional can help prevent future wrinkles! Learn more about Botox in the Cary and Raleigh area.
- Juvéderm™: This skin filler with Lidocaine is FDA approved to last 12 months and brings the latest technology to smoothing your facial lines. Learn more about Juvederm in Cary and Raleigh NC.
- Sculptra®: When placed beneath the skin, Sculptra® particles can restore plumpness to depleted tissue pads around the cheeks, lips, eyes, nose, and chin. Read up on Sculptra Aesthetic here.
- Lip Augmentation: Our advanced techniques provide many options for people seeking Lip Augmentation or lip plumping. To learn more about lip augment options, click here.
- Skin Care: Our exclusive product lines and medical grade facial and peel services provide light to intensive therapy. For those seeking the latest in skincare science and skin rejuvenation, click here.
CARE Plastic Surgery in North Carolina is pleased to provide noninvasive skin rejuvenation and facial rejuvenation in the Raleigh area. We bring a keen attention to detail for your nonsurgical skin care as we do to our traditional plastic surgery procedures such as a Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation or a Rhinoplasty. Call (919) 484-4884 to schedule your consultation, or click here to get in touch with one of our friendly patient care coordinators.
What kind of fillers do you use?
Here at CARE, we offer Juvederm fillers because we consider them to be the gold standard in both efficacy and predictability. All Juvederm fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance that our bodies naturally produce. Because it is found naturally in our bodies, it is slowly absorbed by the body over time and the risk of rejection is lower overall. These fillers also contain lidocaine, allowing treatment to be much more comfortable during injection. Some of our most popular fillers include Juvederm Ultra XC, Voluma, and Volbella.
What is a dermal filler?
Dermal fillers are typically made out of hyaluronic acid gel and include products such as Juvederm and Sculptura. Unlike Botox, fillers work by adding volume to the face. This can either serve to plump the lips or fill in unwanted wrinkles.
Do filler injections hurt?
Filler procedures include lidocaine, a common anesthetic, to help minimize any pain. Most patients feel pressure or a small pinch while receiving injections. Some choose to ice the area after treatment as well, but overall there is little pain involved if any.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 4-24 months.
When will I notice results of filler treatment?
Filler results are immediate and continue to improve for 2-4 weeks following the procedure.
How close to a big event can I get fillers?
While dermal filler results are immediate and recover time is minimal, it's common to experience bruising or swelling after injection. Allow about two weeks between your filler treatment and a big event for best results.
Can I get dermal fillers in combination with other injectables?
Patients describe Botox injections like a little snap or pinch at the injection site. While some clients are more sensitive than others nearly all clients tolerate the treatment well.
What are common areas to treat with filler?
A: Common treatment areas include cheeks and fine lines surrounding the nose and mouth. Many patients also like to address their chin or lips with filler to address a more balanced profile view.