With A Warm, Caring Staff and Stunningly Natural Results,
Our Approach to Surgery is Anything but Plastic
PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, is a natural treatment that utilizes a patient’s own plasma to release growth factors, enhancing the skin’s self-healing abilities. This organic approach to skin rejuvenation has become increasingly popular among those seeking a more youthful appearance.
The process to obtain PRP is straightforward. First, a small blood sample is taken from the patient. This blood is then centrifuged, separating out the PRP, which is later used in the treatment.
One of the reasons PRP treatments have garnered attention is their ability to deliver remarkable results, akin to those seen among the Hollywood elite. These include reduced acne scars, improved hyper-pigmentation, diminished stretch marks, a youthful glow, and more!
- Collagen Stimulation: PRP contains growth factors that stimulate collagen which helps maintain skin elasticity, firmness, and texture.
- Versatile Treatment: PRP serves aesthetic and medical purposes, making it a versatile treatment option.
- Minimal Risk: Since PRP is derived from the patient’s blood, the risk of reactions or rejection is virtually non-existent.
- Hair Restoration: PRP is known to stimulate natural hair growth and help combat hair loss.
- Youthful Appearance: By promoting collagen and elastin, PRP treatments help enhance facial volume, skin tone, and elasticity – revealing a youthful appearance.
- Acne Scarring: When combined with treatments like Morpheus8 and Microneedling, PRP can significantly reduce the prominence of acne scars.
At CARE, located in Cary (right outside of Raleigh), PRP plays a central role in various treatments including skin rejuvenation, acne scar reduction, and hair restoration.
Morpheus8 by Inmode: During a Morpheus8 treatment, PRP is applied topically, much like a serum. Post-treatment, patients are provided with the remaining PRP to apply hourly at home, enhancing recovery and results.
Microneedling: During a Microneedling session, PRP is layered onto the skin. Post-treatment, the remaining PRP is for patients to apply at home to further boost outcomes.
Overall, PRP helps rejuvenate skin and promote healing. These factors help cater to it being involved in two of our most popular MedSpa treatments at CARE Plastic Surgery in Cary, NC. To schedule a consultation today, call our office at 919-484-4884!Return to Overview