With A Warm, Caring Staff and Stunningly Natural Results,
Our Approach to Surgery is Anything but Plastic
You’re in your 30s, strong, successful, and ready to take control. What’s holding you back from your dreams? If you’ve been dreaming of bigger breasts, take action. Come into CARE Plastic Surgery and meet with Dr. Coan. Breast augmentation can transform your breasts and boost your confidence. If you’re thinking about breast augmentation in your 30s, this guide will help you navigate the process.
Our patients are unique, each choosing breast augmentation to meet their needs and desires. Reasons for choosing breast augmentation in the 30s can vary, but here are some common responses:
- I’ve been dreaming of bigger breasts since my teens.
- I can finally afford breast augmentation.
- I’ve had a few kids and want to rejuvenate my breasts.
- I have breast asymmetry.
- My breasts shrunk when I lost weight.
- I’m getting older and want to restore my confidence.
Why are you considering breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure for women in their 30s. Breast augmentation accounts for about 37% of all cosmetic surgical procedures. In 2015, more than 102,000 women from 30-39 opted for the procedure in the U.S. Women in their 30s have a few unique considerations to account for when thinking about breast augmentation. These tips will help you prepare.
- Do You Need a Mammogram?: Some women in their late 30s may want to consider a mammogram before breast augmentation. We’ll talk about this in more detail during your consultation and let you know if you should consider getting one. A mammogram before breast augmentation can spot breast cancer before surgery and gives you a good baseline of your breast appearance for the future.
- Do You Have Sagging?: Breast sagging is common in women in their 30s, especially if you’ve been pregnant. If you have breast sagging, you’ll probably need a breast lift to achieve your ideal breast appearance. We can perform a lift at the same time as your breast augmentation. Placing implants into sagging breasts without a lift often leads to bigger, saggy breasts.
- Have You Thought About a Mommy Makeover?: If you’ve finished having children, consider getting a mommy makeover with your breast augmentation. We can reverse many common pregnancy-related changes and restore the appearance of your body after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
- Are You Healthy and Ready for Surgery?: The 30s are an ideal time for breast augmentation. Most patients are healthy and able to heal quickly. Come to your consultation ready to discuss your medical history, and bring a list of any medications you take. If you smoke, start quitting now. You’ll need to stop smoking before surgery and during the healing process.
Are you ready for breast augmentation? Call and schedule your consultation with Dr. Coan today.Return to Overview